Academic Requirements (Text Version)
How to view your Advisement Report
- From the top of the Madison College homepage, select myMadisonCollege.
- Enter username and password; click sign in.
- Click on the Student Center icon.
- Under the Academics heading, locate the “other academic” dropdown box and select “Academic Requirements”.
- The report will show your degree progress. Only students active in a program or certificate will have access to the Academic Requirements report.
- From the first section, review information on repeat coursework.
- Next, view Degree Career Summary, including your Cumulative GPA, total credits, transfer credits and courses not used to meet any program or certificate requirements.
- To view Transfer Credits, expand the “Total Advanced Standing Credit” section. For more details, return to the Student Center and select the Transfer Credit Report from under the Academics heading.
- Next, view degree progress, including satisfied, unsatisfied and in-progress requirements.
- Refer to the key for explanation of degree progress symbols: a green check mark indicates that you have taken the class, a yellow diamond means it is in progress and a blue star indicates that you have the course in your Planner.
- To print a copy of your Academic Requirements report, use the print option from your browser menu.
- To view Course Details, click on the hyperlinked course title and view class sections to see if the course is currently offered.
- You may also add the class to your planner for a future term.
- To go back to your requirements, click the “Return to My Academic Requirements” link.
- For assistance with accessing your Academic Requirements or for help making course selections, contact your academic or faculty advisor.