Take class 1 night a week for 6 weeks to earn 3 credits
With Madison College - Accelerated you can attend classes just one evening per week, study online, and get your degree. This is the perfect way for working adults with busy lives to get busy advancing their education -- AND their careers.
Interested in an Accelerated General Education Class?
Accelerated Associate Degrees:
Advantages at a Glance
- Work full time and complete your business degree.
- Classes meet only one evening per week and are six weeks in length, reducing in-class time by 50%.
- Students can focus on one class at a time.
- Start a program whenever it's convenient for you.
- Accelerated classes rely on a variety of teaching methods to meet diverse schedules and learning styles.
- Complete a program and continue working towards a bachelor's degree at a number of colleges and universities.
- Earn college credit for your work experience.
- Take advantage of Madison Colleges low tuition- see the cost comparison!
View accelerated course offerings.
School of Online and Accelerated Learning
Connect with us!