How to Add a Class Online
- From the top of the Madison College homepage, select myMadisonCollege.
- Enter your username and password; click sign in.
- Click on the Student Center icon.
- From your Student Center, select “Enroll” from under the Academics heading.
- Select the term and career; click continue.
- Next, either search for a class or enter the Class Number.
- Once you have found or entered the class, click “Next” to continue and add the class to your shopping cart.
- Select the “Proceed to Step 2 of 3” button.
- Review the class information and select the “Finish Enrolling” button to complete your enrollment in the class.
- Review all class enrollment information carefully, including the Refund/Reduction policy. The box at the bottom will show the result of your enrollment request.
- A green check mark means the enrollment was successful; a red “x” means that you could not be added to the class. Review the “Message” for further explanation of the enrollment status.
- Click the "My Class Schedule" button to verify results.
- Print the confirmation page for your records and be sure to maintain your Enrollment Request Number.
For assistance with adding a class, submit a question via myAnswers in your Student Center or contact the Enrollment Center.