Address/Name Change

It is the students' responsibility to maintain current contact information (address, phone and email) on their Madison College account. The college must have up-to-date information on file for mailing important correspondence or for use in the event of an emergency.

Address and Personal Email Address Changes

Students can submit address and personal email address changes online via the myMadisonCollege Student Center under the Personal Information section. Addresses are validated through the Student Center at point of entry to prevent errors and ensure United States Postal Service requirements are met. If an address cannot be submitted and all fields have been verified as accurate, the student may contact the Enrollment Center at (608) 246-6210 for assistance.

Name Change

Students seeking to declare a change of name for academic record purposes must complete, sign and submit a Name Change Form (PDF, 787KB). Original or certified copy of official legal documentation must be submitted along with the request, as specified on the form.

To update your Madison College email address and myMadisonCollege username after your name has been changed on your student account, contact the Technology Services Help Desk at (608) 246-6666, or in-person on the Truax campus, Room B2277.

If you have additional questions, search our frequently asked questions available through askMadisonCollege or contact the Enrollment Center at (608) 246-6210.