Have you recently acquired new web responsibilities at your workplace?
Would you like to add web design skills to your resume?
Completing our nondegree Basic Web Certificate will give you the skills to create basic web sites and maintain CMS content. You do not need to pursue the Certificate to take any of these courses and you do not need to formally enter any program to earn this certificate. You will automatically earn the Certificate if you complete these required courses with Satisfactory grades within 3 years.
• Web Design Introduction
• HTML and CSS Basics for Web
• Adobe Photoshop CS6 Intro (or CS5 Intro)
• Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 Intro (or CS5 Intro)
• One noncredit CMS course (e.g. Joomla, Drupal or Wordpress)
• Website Project Development
To register, obtain the 5-digit class number from the links above and phone (608) 258-2301. If you have never taken a class here before, you can facilitate enrollment by creating a student account before trying to register.