- Completion of a bachelor's degree in a biological science, two semesters of college chemistry, microbiology course with laboratory, two semesters of general biology, and cell biology or genetics course all completed within the last seven years OR the consent of the program director.
- This certificate fills on a first come, first served basis, and does not maintain a waitlist.
Fall Application Dates
- Application is available starting February 1
- Application deadline is October 15
Spring Application Dates
- Application is available starting September 1
- Application deadline is March 15
Reference the Application Deadlines web page for exact dates by term.
To apply, proceed to the online application.
- Certificate programs are not eligible for financial aid.
- Students who have already completed the certificate coursework at the time of application will receive the certificate diploma at the end of the term of application.