- Graduation from high school, completion of GED/HSED, or completion of an associate’s degree or higher.
- High school students must have completed at least seven semesters before applying and will need to submit a final transcript upon graduation.
- This certificate fills on a first come, first served basis, and does not maintain a waitlist.
Fall Application Dates
- Application is available starting January 16
- Application closes October 15
Spring Application Dates
- Application is available starting September 1
- Application closes March 15
Reference the Application Deadlines web page for exact dates by term.
To apply, proceed to the online application.
- Certificate programs are not eligible for financial aid.
- Students who have already completed the certificate coursework at the time of application will receive the certificate diploma at the end of the term of application.