Campus Scheduling and Event Services exists to assist both internal and external customers with the planning and execution of events at Madison College.
- External customers, please use this form for all of your room scheduling requests: Room Reservation Form
- Madison College Employees who need to be trained in the 25Live System must visit the 25Live Support page to take the on-line training. There are two videos and an instructional manual.
- College employees who have been through the training should use the 25Live site to request their event: https://25live.collegenet.com/madisoncollege
Documentation for Facility Use
- Facility Use Guidelines
- Facility Fees
- Sponsorship/Co-Sponsorship Definition and procedures
- Campuses and Rooms
- Resource Inventories
Please contact our office if you need:
- Equipment and logistical support for your event
- For catering requests and menu choices please visit Catering Menus.
- Planning services
- Registration services: RSVP tracking, menu selections and payments
- Ticket sales for special events and performances.
- Conference packets including: name badges, receipts, programs, meal tickets, campus and community information
- On-campus promotion for internal events; Matters, on-campus monitors, posters and directional signage
We ask that you contact us by email if you have a question about your event. We prefer to have written documentation of all requests and email allows our schedulers to work most efficiently.
Unfortunately we do not have public access offices. However, we would be happy to arrange a meeting time to discuss your event in greater detail. Madison College employees can request a meeting time with Corey Helser (D Helser) through Outlook. External customers may request a meeting through our Events email address.
Campus Scheduling and Event Services Staff
- Matt Breaux - Technical Coordinator
- Corey Helser - Administrator
- Elizabeth Rais - Event Scheduler