Check Your Enrollment Date (Text Version)
How to Check Your Enrollment Date
- If you are a continuing program or certificate student you will have an assigned registration date. This enrollment date allows you to enroll in classes prior to the general public.
- To find out when you can register you need to login to your myMadisonCollege account.
- Go to myMadisonCollege.
- Login with your user id and password.
- Go to the Student Center.
- In the Enrollment Date box (on the right side) your enrollment date and time will be listed.
- You are able to register anytime on or after this date and time. The sooner you register for classes, the more choices you will have.