Class Search (Text Version)
How to Search for Classes Within the Student Center
- From the top of the Madison College homepage, select myMadisonCollege.
- Enter your username and password; click sign in.
- Click on the Student Center icon.
- From your Student Center, click the “Search for Classes” button.
- Select the term for which you would like to search for classes from the dropdown box.
- Begin entering search criteria (subject, career, course number).
- For a more specific course search, click on Additional Search Criteria
- You may enter the 5 or 8-digit course number of the class you are searching for, or select to show open classes only. You may also search between a specific class start and end date, or by number of credits.
- After entering in at least two search criteria, click “Search”.
- From the results, view all sections of a course by clicking the “View All Sections” link.
- Review class notes, dates, times and meeting information.
- Click on the “Class Details” link for specific information by class section regarding textbooks, requirements, and more.
- To return to your search results, click “View Search Results” or start a new search if desired.
- For assistance with searching for classes, contact the Enrollment Center.