It is the sole responsibility of the student to withdraw from (drop) a class. However, dropping a class may affect a student's status in a program of study and financial aid packages. Students should consult with an academic advisor and/or Financial Aid prior to taking action.
Students are responsible to:
- Drop up to the 90% completion point of the class for the current term
- Non-attendance does not constitute an official drop. Specific attendance policies may be stated in the syllabus for individual classes by the instructor
- Non-payment or stop payment actions do not constitute a formal drop. Registered students will be held liable for the full tuition and fees until the date of the completed drop
- Drop date determines possible refund. Refer to the Wisconsin Technical College System mandated refund policy
- Drop Classes procedures
Refer to Program Withdrawal and Program Discontinuation for related information.
Contact the Enrollment Center for assistance:
- askMadisonCollege – Ask a Question, select Admissions Category and submit
- Phone (608) 246-6210 during business hours
- In person at:
- Mail to Enrollment Center, Madison Area Technical College, 1701 Wright Street, Madison, WI 53704-2599