Madison Area Technical College has engaged in all AQIP processes (Strategy Forum, Annual Updates, Systems Portfolio and Appraisals, and Quality Checkup visits) for a seven-year period. Throughout this period, the organization worked collaboratively with AQIP to ensure that the College is committed to quality improvement as well as its compliance with the Higher Learning Commission’s Criteria for Accreditation.
A component of the reaffirmation of accreditation includes a Quality Checkup by two or more evaluators to conduct a site visit and to review relevant organizational and AQIP material. In preparation for the visit, a quality program summary is sent to AQIP and the visitors. The quality statement is a narrative describing the current state of the College's quality program and it's commitment to continuous improvement, as expressed in its actions. AQIP Reviewers will affirm the accuracy of Madison College's online Systems Portfolio, review Action Projects, assure continuing organizational quality improvement commitment, and confirm compliance with accreditation expectations.
Quality Checkup Documents - April 2008
- Quality Checkup Highlights Report (PDF, 58.9 KB)
- Quality Checkup Visitor Report (PDF, 182 KB)
- Quality Checkup Executive Summary (PDF, 35.2 KB)
- Quality Checkup Purpose and Components (PDF, 1.17 MB)
- Quality Statement (PDF, 36.6 KB)
- April 2008 meeting schedule (PDF, 15.5 KB)
- Invite list (PDF, 35.9 KB)
- Federal Compliance Material (PDF, 612 KB)
- System Appraisal Follow-up (PDF, 50.6 KB)
- History of Madison College's Accreditation Timeline (PDF, 201 KB)