Applications for Fall 2015 Semester Scholarships will be open March 23, 2015 through May 1, 2015.
Requirements to Apply - The following requirements must be met by the application deadline of May 1st:
- You must complete the Madison College Admissions Application
- You must be accepted into a program
- You must have a 2.0 GPA or higher
- You must be enrolled in 6 or more credits for the upcoming semester
- You must complete a FAFSA
View a list of all Madison College Foundation Scholarships
Instructions to Apply
Please follow these instructions on or after March 23rd to apply for Fall 2015 Scholarships:
- Login to your myMadisonCollege account
- Once logged in you will see a 'Foundation Scholarships' section, follow the link and apply for scholarships by completing the general application. Once you submit the general application you will be automatically considered for a pool of Foundation scholarships.
- After you have submitted your general application you will be given the option to apply for more scholarships by answering additional questions.