Application for Fall 2015 Semester Scholarships are no longer being accepted. Applications for Spring 2016 Semester Scholarships will open on October 1st and close on December 4th.
Requirements to Apply - The following requirements must be met by the application deadline of December 4th:
- You must complete the Madison College Admissions Application
- You must be accepted into a program
- You must have a 2.0 GPA or higher
- You must be enrolled in 6 or more credits for the upcoming semester
- You must complete a FAFSA
View a list of all Madison College Foundation Scholarships
Instructions to Apply
Please follow these instructions on or after October 1st to apply for Spring 2016 Scholarships:
- Login to your myMadisonCollege account
- Once logged in you will see a 'Foundation Scholarships' section, select the link in this section
- Enter your Madison College credentials to log into your scholarship portal
- Apply for scholarships by completing the general application. Once you submit the general application you will be automatically considered for a pool of Foundation scholarships
- After you have submitted your general application you will be given the option to apply for more scholarships by answering additional questions.