What are they?
- Core workforce skills validated by local industry representatives
- Macro, transferable outcomes that go beyond the context of a specific course, program, or discipline
Why use them?
- Meet the documented needs of local employers
- Prepare students to work effectively in a diverse and global job market
How do we assess them?
- Map their use throughout programs and courses
- Consider common assessment rubrics to capture reliable evidence of student performance
- Consider using a Self-Assessment Tool
See the College's current list here! (PDF, 58 KB)