Submitting a Dispute of Charges does not extend the tuition deadline. Students are responsible for payment of tuition and fees by the tuition due date.
If you believe charges on your account are incorrect due to a billing error, you have 60 calendar days from the class start date to dispute the balance. If granted, a partial refund will be issued.
If your reason for dispute is related to coursework and/or instruction, please refer to Student Concerns and Complaints.
The following situations may qualify for a Dispute of Charges:
- Swap or Section Change that was entered as an Add/Drop.
- Madison College website technical difficulties prevented you from dropping your classes during the refund period in your myMadisonCollege Student Center.
Exclusions - The following are not grounds for a Dispute of Charges:
- Failure to drop classes during the refund period
- Non-attendance of a class
- Extenuating Circumstance
- Failure to receive an invoice
- Situations that are academic in nature, e.g., coursework and/or instruction. Please refer to Student Concerns and Complaints.
To learn more about what qualifies, review and fill out the Dispute of Charges form. If you have additional questions, call the Enrollment Center at (608) 246-6210.