Drop a Class (Text Version)
How to Drop a Class
- From the top of the Madison College homepage, select myMadisonCollege.
- Enter your username and password; click sign in.
- Click on the Student Center icon.
- From your Student Center, select “Enrollment: Drop” from “other academics” dropdown box. Click the double arrows to continue.
- Select the term and career for the class to be dropped and click continue.
- Select the class by marking the corresponding check box. Click “Drop Selected Classes”.
- Next, click “Finish Dropping” after confirming class information to submit your drop request.
- Review class drop results, including the Refund/Reduction policy. Print a copy of this page and be sure to retain your Enrollment Request ID number for your records.
- The box at the bottom will show the result of your request. A green check mark means the drop was successful; a red “x” means that you were not able drop to the class. Review the status “Message” for further explanation.
- For assistance, contact the Enrollment Center.