Madison College education abroad programs are open to students who have:
- completed at least 12 college credits
- maintained a GPA of 2.75 or higher
- completed a basic writing course (Communication Skills 1 or equivalent)
- completed at least one semester of college credit or one year of a high school course in the language of study (when applicable)
In order to apply, students must submit application to Studio Abroad, example below of documents requested:
- the program application
- two faculty recommendations (online forms)
- a short essay outlining motivation and learning goals for study abroad
- official college transcripts
- electronically signed Agreements, Code of Conduct and Waiver of Liability form
Some programs may also require additional materials; please check the individual program pages for more specific information.
It is the policy of Madison College to not discriminate on the basis of disability in access to or participation in its programs or activities. Madison College therefore provides reasonable accommodations to assist persons with disabilities. Although it is the intention of Madison College to provide accessible education abroad opportunities to all students, legal mandates to provide reasonable accommodations in the United States are not consistent worldwide. Persons who wish to request reasonable accommodation for an education abroad activity should contact Disability Resource Services at least 12 weeks in advance of international travel.