How do I?...Create or send a message?
- In Mail, on the toolbar, click New message.
- Address the message:
- Type a brief subject line in the Subject box.
- Type your message in the message body.
- To spell check the message manually, click the Check Spelling tool.
- Click Send to send your message to the recipients.
- If you don't want to send the message immediately, you can click Save or Close on the toolbar. Your message will be saved in the Drafts folder until you open and send it.
Add attachments to an email
- In the email mesage, click the attach file icon on the toolbar.
- In the Attach Files dialog box, click Browse to locate the file.
- Highlight the file you want to attach, and then click Open to add it to the attachments list.
- Click Attach, and the file name will appear in the Attach Files dialog box.
- To attach more than one file, click Choose more files in the Attach Files dialog box.
- To return to the email message, click Attach to attach the selected files.
Note: Some file type attachments such as .exe may be automatically blocked by the system for security reasons.
Reply to email
Sending email using student email - 1 minute Quick Guide Video Podcast