• Work on Reading, Writing and Oral skills
• Five different levels of structured ESL classes
• Use the School of Academic Advancement’s Learning Center for extra practice
• Access to software like Focus on Grammar and Typing; participate in a Conversation group
Who can take ESL Classes at Madison College?
• ESL classes at Madison College are offered to adults who are permanent residents of Wisconsin, refugees or US citizens. We do not provide classes to individuals who hold a temporary, non-immigrant U.S. visa, such as B, F, J or H.
• You must be 18 or older to take ESL Classes at Madison College
If you have never taken an ESL class at Madison College, you must attend an Orientation.
Have you ever taken an ESL class at Madison College? If so, you do not need to attend Orientation. You will probably need to take the ESL test.
Please contact our office! We will look up your Student Account and tell you how to take the test and help you register for classes!
608-258-2440, option 8
Madison College Downtown
211 N. Carroll Street, Room D209
When are classes offered?
Fall Semester - FALL REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
September 2 – December 19, 2014
January 20 – May 15, 2015
Registration begins: December 10th, 2014
Do I need to register?
• Yes! Students must register to take a class!
• New students will register at Orientation
• Returning students (students who have taken a class before) may register if they have an updated ESL Test. Contact our office to see if you can register!