For Faculty and Staff
The Career and Employment Center (CEC) is eager to partner with Madison College faculty and staff and we appreciate opportunities to:
- Make and receive employer referrals
- Provide employment resources and advising support to your students
- Assist you with employment-related event planning and promotion
Promote Wisconsin TechConnect
Madison College utilizes the online job posting tool Wisconsin TechConnect™.
- Graduates, students within 6 months of graduating and students enrolled in a professional development course can register online and gain access to program-specific job listings.
- Postings for miscellaneous jobs, including student help or work study, and part-time positions are available for anyone to view - no registration is required.
We appreciate your assistance in promoting this excellent tool to students, graduates and employers.
Request a Classroom Presentation
Complete this online form to request a CEC advisor presentation in your class. Topics range from Career and Employment Center resources, resume building, interviewing skills and more.
Discover the Employment Success Program
The Employment Success Program (ESP) offers ongoing, one-on-one career and employment support to at-risk students in technical programs.
Attain an Academic Information Release Form
Students may request faculty or staff release academic information to prospective employers. Staff or faculty receiving this authorization from the student are responsible to retain it:
Authorization to Disclose Academic Information & Grades Form (PDF, 185K).
View the Graduate Employment Report
Madison College’s annual Graduate Report provides information regarding graduate employment trends, salaries, and employer partners hiring our students.