Follow these quick and easy steps to create your Life Skills Account.
- Go to www.lifeskills.org.
- Click “Request a new account” in the Login box to create your account.
- Complete the following information on the “Request Account” page:
- Enter your Madison College e-mail address as your username (please double check this as we will use your username to track completion!)
- Enter 12345 as your student ID
- Enter 00400700 as your school code
- Enter 00400700-02 as your Student Access Code
- Click “Create Account” in the lower right corner to create your account.
Watch a video tutorial:
Congratulations – you’re ready to get started! A few helpful tips as you navigate the Life Skills modules:
- Select “My Catalog” from the left navigation menu or select the “My Catalog” tab at the top of the page. Here you will find all of the modules that are a part of the FATE program.
- Click on the name of the lesson you want to complete and click “Enroll” on the right side of the screen. To return to any in-progress lessons, click the name of the lesson under “My Learning” on your Home page.
- Click “Next” to advance through the lesson.
- Complete the Lesson Challenge quiz at the end of each lesson. You must achieve a 70 percent or higher score to pass the lesson. Once achieved, your score will be recorded on your transcript.
- To view a printable transcript of your lesson activity, click “View” from the “My Learning History” section of your homepage. To print your transcript, use your internet browser print option.