Compared to other area colleges, the low cost-per-credit at Madison College is a bargain, and funding assistance in the form of financial aid is available to students that qualify. There are many different sources of funding that help students pay for their college education, including federal, state, and/or private funds. Most funds can be awarded to qualified students based on one free application: the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Explore the types of aid available at Madison College.
- Check that you are eligible for financial aid.
- Apply for financial aid by filling out the FAFSA. Madison College’s school code is 004007.
Connect with Financial Aid Resources:
- Visit askMadisonCollege to view frequently asked financial aid questions or to submit a question of your own.
- View step-by-step tutorials for common financial aid procedural questions.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (608) 246-6170
- In-Person: Financial Aid Office is located within the Enrollment Center, Room A1000 at the Truax campus. 10 minute appointments are available during Service Hours.
- Mail: 1701 Wright Street, Madison, WI 53704
- Fax: (608) 243-4245