Students and alumni searching for part-time or full-time employment may find the resources below helpful.
On and Off Campus Student Jobs
A variety of on and off campus job opportunities, including work study and student help positions, are posted online through Wisconsin TechConnect™. Please visit the on and off campus student jobs webpage to learn more about the application process.
Madison College graduates, students within 6 months of graduating, and students enrolled in a program professional development course can register for a Wisconsin TechConnect account online. Click on "sign me up" on the right side of the page to start the registration process. Wisconsin TechConnect matches you to job openings based on your:
- program title
- desired job location
- chosen job type – full time, part time, internship
You can also post and share your resume with employers through Wisconsin TechConnect.
Additional Employment Services
Other Online Job Posting Websites
- Indeed - Job posting search engine
- Wisc.Jobs - Official employment site of Wisconsin State Government
- Wisconsin Job Center - Job opportunities listed with the Wisconsin Job Center.
- US.Jobs - Search job postings by location and keyword
- City Of Madison Employment - The City of Madison is an equal opportunity employer and employs more than 3,000 people who provide services to City residents.
- Dane County Employment Opportunities - Job opportunities in Dane County