Guest Students

Students Obtaining a Degree at Madison College

Students taking classes at another school to fulfill degree requirements at Madison should complete a Guest School Course Request Form (PDF, 783.74 KB).  Please follow submissions instructions provided on the form.

Prior to certification, students must submit courses to a Madison College program advisor/counselor to receive approval that the courses will be accepted for transfer credit toward completion of a program at Madison College.To have courses reviewed, contact the Student Development Center (Liberal Arts students only) or a program advisor (all other program students).

Student Obtaining a Degree from Another School

Students taking classes at Madison College to count towards a degree at another school should contact the certifying official at their degree-awarding school for information.


If you have additional questions, visit askMadisonCollege to view frequently asked Veterans Benefits questions, contact Madison College at (608) 246-6038.