*No Weapons or Ammo allowed in class. Training weapons are provided.*
This course instructs you on proper handling, storing and carrying of handguns. It also satisfies the Wisconsin Concealed Carry Weapon (CCW) training requirement.
- Age 21 and over
- No felony convictions
- No domestic abuse injunctions
- No legal restriction to carry a firearm
Handgun Fundamentals Course (6hr) $50.00
November 15, 2014, 8am-1pm, at Wisconsin Dells City Hall.
Registration: contact Joanna 608-246-5297
Employers and organizations may schedule group classes by contacting Brian Landers at BLanders@madisoncollege.edu
- Fundamental rules of firearm safety
- Safe storage of firearms
- Proper loading and unloading
- Firearm nomenclature
- Legal issues of carrying and using weapons
- WI CCW permit requirements and licensing