What is my Home Directory or H drive?
- Your student home directory or H drive is a folder or storage area that is located on the network.
- When you log on to a computer on campus with your username and password, you are automatically connected to your home directory.
- You can also access these files remotely when off-campus.
Changes and Improvements
Fall 2012: The new URL to access FileWay is https://fileway.madisoncollege.edu Storage space - 175 MB.
Fall 2011: Home directories for students were relocated and upgraded. Files were not automatically copied or moved to the new home directories.
How do I access my home directory?
- When you log on to a campus Windows computer with your username and password, you will be connected to your new home directory.
- Access your files from off-campus using FileWay, a new and improved system.