Monday - Thursday:
- 9:00 - 12:00 p.m.
- 1:00 - 4:00 p.m.
- 5:30 - 8:30 p.m.
Friday, Saturday & Sunday, CLOSED
High School Completion Center Objectives:
- Prepare adults for the completion of the General Education Diploma (GED) or the High School Equivalency Development Certificate (HSED.) Special focus on 5.09 HSED program and curriculum
- Assist students with other Madison College resources available to them.
What is offered at the High School Completion Center?
A GED/HSED Education program which includes instruction in:
- Social Studies
- Employability skills
How do you sign up for the High School Completion Center?
- Registration is completed in person.
- Students must attend a 5.09 Orientation session and meet skill entrance requirements before they can work in the Centerâ€”Call (608)258-2440 for more information
GED/HSED Testing Requirements:
- Students must be at least 18-1/2 years old to test or the class with which they entered 9th grade must have graduated
- Attend GED/HSED orientation (must be 18 years old to attend) Call (608)258-2440 for more information
5.09 HSED Requirements
- Students must be at least 18-1/2 years old to participate or the class with which they entered 9th grade must have graduated
- Students must meet minimum skill requirements in reading, writing, and math
- Students must apply and be accepted to the program and be able to meet attendance requirements
- Students must meet with an academic advisor and create a one year academic plan to participate