How to Get Started
To apply for the $6,000 MyCAA financial assistance and enroll at Madison College, please follow the instructions below.
- Set up a profile on MyCAA.
- Review and digitally sign (by entering your username and password) the MyCAA online Statement of Understanding (SOU) Terms and Conditions.
- Develop a Career and Training Plan as soon as possible. MyCAA does not reimburse for classes that have already started.
- Use the "School Search" function under the "Resources" tab; you can search for Madison College by selecting "Wisconsin (WI)" from the drop-down bar or clicking on the letter "M." Madison Area Technical College is the first college listed under Wisconsin, and the third college listed under "M."
- Apply for admission to a program at Madison College if you wish to receive MyCAA financial assistance. New students must fill out the Online Application for admission to Madison College.
- Enroll in your selected program or courses at Madison College.
Financial assistance is paid directly to schools and other payees registered in the AI portal.