4. Select the Center (drop down menu) where you want your appointment (e.g. WC-Truax).
5. Check Day and Time range (days and times are changeable).
6. Click Search for available times.
7. Find available time and day in weekly schedule.
8. Click on desired time slot.
9. Enter your OneCard number or username
10. Appointment Info shows day and time you've selected. Confirm by clicking Save.
11. An appointment confirmation will be emailed to you.
12. If you need to cancel your appointment, log in to TutorTrac, and select your appointment time and day. Enter your student user name or one card number, and select Save. Do not click any other options, and you do not need to enter notes. Your appointment is now cancelled. You may also call 243-4289 during business hours to cancel your appointment.
Note 1: If you want to schedule an appointment within 24 hours, call 243-4289 during business hours or stop in the Writing Center you plan to visit.
Note 2: Although we encourage students to schedule appointments online, we welcome walk-ins.
For any questions, please call 243-4289 during business hours or visit our Writing Center locations.