We are here to assist you in getting the data you need to make informed decisions.
In order to access the Cognos Reporting System, you must complete the following steps:
Step 1: Madison Area Technical College Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) training
You must be an employee to access this training.
- Log in to the Blackboard site (your login information is the same as your Madison Area Technical College Network login)
- Enter your Username and Password in the fields provided on the right-hand side of the page and then click the Login button
- Take the training online and complete the quiz
Step 2: Request a Cognos Login ID Fill out the following form and send it to Institutional Research and Effectiveness (IRE).
Step 3: Attend User Training Scheduled through Institutional Research and Effectiveness (IRE)
- Please put in a Work Request to IRE if you need Cognos user training.
- If you encounter any broken or incorrect links, please contact Zong Her (608) 246-6423
If you have additional questions, the Help Desk can be reached by calling (608) 246-6666 (6666 on campus) or by completing the Help Desk email form.