Are you an employee of Madison College? Do you or your family need counseling services? Are you in CRISIS now?
Free 24-hour HELPLINE
In Wisconsin - 1-800-362-3902, ext. 1310
National - 1-800-356-5324, ext. 1310
The Employee Assistance Program is a voluntary and confidential program designed to promote the well-being of employees and their immediate family members having these concerns:
- family and relationship conflicts
- emotional struggles
- legal/financial/job concerns
- physical illness from stress
- alcohol and other drug problems
- Your use of EAP services is voluntary.
- Your use of EAP services will not violate your personal privacy. Strict confidentiality measures are used in every phase of the program. (You may remain completely anonymous during your phone call.)
- Your use of EAP services will not jeopardize your employment status, job security, and opportunities for promotion.
- Your use of EAP services will not alter your responsibilities under your employer's personnel policies. You will continue to be subject to disciplinary action should you violate these personnel policies.
Heitzinger & Associates
1619 Monroe St
Madison, WI 53711