The primary function of the Education Graphics Department is to provide a variety of design and graphic arts services district-wide.
- Printed: handouts, fliers, brochures, newsletters, reports, forms, business cards, calendars, illustrations, graphs, charts, maps, 3-D art.
- Non-Printed: Signs and large displays
- Input: scanning reflective (flat) art, transmissive (slides, film and negatives)
- Output: B&W laser printouts (600 dpi) 8 1/2" x 11 - 11" x 17" paper.
- Full color output from ink jet (24") and color copier (11" x 17", 110 lb. max) and transparencies (8 1/2" x 11").
- Preparation of computer files for out-of-house printing production
- Archiving of digital data: CD and DVD
- Supported software/supported software output formats: Call for current information
- Mounting and laminating: dry mounting up to 48" x 32", spray mounting, laminating 26" maximum, gloss (5 mil), matte (1.7 mil)
Education Graphics is located at Truax in Room B2257.
9:00 a.m. - 5:15 p.m. (M-F)
Call (608) 246-6074
David Kasten, Graphic Designer/Illustrator Lead at email@example.com.