Logos for Madison Area Technical College have been created in different electronic formats for print, web and other uses. Download the logo that best suits your needs here. For help or information, contact Marketing.
Different file types work best for different projects.
- Use high quality, high resolution images.
- The .eps format is the preferred format for print.
- To see and move an .eps file, download it and insert it into your Word or Publisher document (insert>picture>from file).
Web and email projects
- Use low resolution images for quick downloading.
- Use either .jpg or .png format (a new, “lossless compression” format similar to .gifs) for web or email.
- Insert onto your web page using the Drupal picture button or follow Outlook’s instructions to insert into your email signature.
- The .png format allows a transparent background. On 'reversed' images, with no background behind white text or images, you won't be able to see them against a white background.
Note: Contact the Marketing Department if you have other logo needs or questions. Please review Logo Usage Guidelines before use. Click on desired format to download.
The Madison Area Technical College logo is to be used for official college use only. Follow usage guidelines. Do not alter the image in any way. The logo may not be used in any non-college advertising, publicity, promotion, or other use commercial or personal without the prior written consent of the college.