The Communications and Strategic Marketing department provides strategic marketing guidance and implements creative marketing campaigns to support the diverse enrollment needs of Madison College, in alignment with overall College goals.
We provide marketing support through:
- Creation of college-wide integrated marketing campaigns
- Development and implementation of targeted strategic plans to meet specific marketing and enrollment objectives
- Planning and consultation on marketing strategies and best practices
- Production of recruitment-focused events
How to work with us
Fill out a Communications and Strategic Marketing Work Request Form. A member of the Marketing & Creative Services team will contact you within 3 working days to review and discuss your request.
For help with program-specific or smaller marketing projects that may lie beyond our scope, we also offer a Promotional Tool Kit, a collection of resources from across the college. The kit includes logos, templates, links to the college Flickr site for photos, the Madison College Branding Guide and more.
If you have additional questions, contact us via email or call us at (608) 246-6921.
- Need business cards? Order through Business Card Services.
- Have news to share? If you have an important or interesting announcement, activity or kudo you would like to share with your co-workers, submit a news article to Matters.
- Need help with social media? If your department has or wants to start a Facebook page or other social media account, please see the Social Media Guidelines to make sure your site meets college standards and to have your site included in on our Connect to Madison College page. Contact our social media manager with questions about your department's social media efforts.
- Looking for event equipment? Contact Campus Scheduling and Event Services.
- Need giveaway or incentive items? Marketing and Creative Services does not have a supply on hand. Please check with your dean or department head.