Below is a 'menu' of topics available through CETL (this is not an exclusive list, and topics can be mixed-and-matched to create the 'perfect' training). Request training for your department or unit through the CETL request form. Training is also available online for Windows and Macintosh.
Be sure to mention the version of each product you would like when requesting training (Office 2003, 2007 or 2010, Windows XP, 7 or Macintosh platform).
- Getting to know Word
- Styles, themes and formatting
- Creating referenced documents with tables of contents and adding page numbers
- Mail Merge with Word and Excel
- Tracking changes and making notes for editing purposes
- Creating your first presentation
- Working with images & media
- Creating a presentation that will play anywhere
- Creating your first workbook
- Formulas & functions
- Creating charts & Pivottables
- Working with dates
- An introduction to Visio & creating basic charts