WELCOME TO BLACKBOARD MOBILE LEARN
Soon, much of the core content that you post to your Blackboard Learn™ courses will automatically be available for you and your students to view from their mobile devices on the new Blackboard Mobile Learn application.
What does this mean for you?
- Using the same Blackboard Learn platform you already use to manage your courses, you can quickly and easily disseminate information to your students via their primary means of communication. Updates that you make to courses loaded onto the Blackboard Learn platform, whether via your computer or your mobile device, will seamlessly sync with the content in the Blackboard Mobile Learn application.
- You can now meet the needs and expectations of millennial and nontraditional students, who want to be able to do EVERYTHING on their mobile devices.
What does this mean for your students?
- Virtually anytime/anywhere access to course content promotes increased interaction with the material, in a format that is easy and natural for students to use.
- Students perform better the more they participate in their learning. Now you can provide them with more ways to engage with your courses, and promote their success.
The Blackboard Mobile Learn application is available on the following networks and devices:
- Android™ devices
- BlackBerry® smartphone devices
- iPhone®, iPod touch®, and iPad™
- Some other devices may be compatible with Bb Mobile Learn
Mobile Learn Help