For Job Change
- Change Position Type (from Admin to PSRP, from PSRP to Admin etc.)
- Contact your HR Generalist to determine if there needs to be notification of intent of this change.
- Duties or Title
- Contact your HR Generalist to determine classification process.
Information needed for All Job Req's
- Position Number (or name of incumbent if currently filled).
- Project/Grant Information:
- (optional- only if grant funded) Project ID# (from Budget Office)
- Proposed work schedule:
- PSRP and Administrative: hours per week, weeks per year, and start and end time. If schedule varies by week throughout the year you will need to indicate this in the work schedule notes box as the proposed work schedule is the basis of what is advertised for the position.
- FT faculty: hours per week and weeks per year.
If, as a supervisor, you are proposing a change that will most likely result in a change in salary for the position you can get a pre-calculation of the funding difference from the Budget Office if you can provide current position # and proposed new range/classification. The estimate provided can provide rough guidelines about how much funding you may have to identify if approval is contingent on funding the difference. Note that this will be an estimate only as final cost