Process for the Professional Development and Evaluation of Probationary Faculty
Year One - Critical Documents
Year One Documents (PDF 161 KB)
New Faculty Profile (PDF 54 KB)
(PDF 58 KB)
Watch a video for Year One, Semester One.
Watch a video for Year One, Semester Two.
First Year - This set of documents describes the five elements of the first year process. They can be downloaded and then saved to a personal version of the documents for you to complete. We recommend that you add your name or initials to the name of new file and save it in a secure location on your H Drive or on an external device.
- New Faculty Profile (PDF 54 MB) – used to introduce yourself to Dean and mentor
- First Year Faculty Plan – This document contains the elements that must be included in your First Year Plan which you will develop and share with your Dean and Mentor.
- First Year Mentee Responsibilities – A chronological list of responsibilities for the First Year
- First Year Probationary Checklist – A checklist of those same responsibilities
- First Year Portfolio – Instructions that will help you create your First Year Portfolio, which is a collection of documents you will use to describe the activities of the First Year.