Professional Services provides the following services to all Madison College owned facilities:
- Feasibility, planning, design, and construction administration services for remodeling, new construction, and minor room reconfiguration projects.
- Design, specification, procurement and installation of instructional and office furniture.
- Budget development for construction, remodeling, reconfiguration, and furniture projects.
- Developing and maintaining standards for construction and furniture.
- Assisting operations with design, specification, and coordination of major maintenance projects.
Professional Services' Staff:
- Fred Brechlin, Associate Director/Professional Services Manager
Truax - Room B1244C
- Ally Adams, Facility Designer
Truax - Room B1244
Three-Year Facilities Plan (PDF, 124 KB)
Madison College Exterior Design Guidelines (PDF, 15.83 MB)
Madison College Interior Design Standards Manual (PDF, 4.53 MB)