In support of our College values of excellence and respect we would like to offer you a new employee orientation. Normal all-day orientation sessions occur monthly and are organized by Belinda Prahl in Human Resources. Mini-orientations are available ad hoc if your start date is more than 2 weeks from a normal orientation.
The sessions seek to assist new employees to:
- Understand their role in carrying out the mission of Madison Area Technical College.
- Understanding vital institutional operations, policy and systems.
- Ensure that employee transition requirements are fully completed in a timely fashion.
- Establish open access to Madison Area Technical College support services.
- Create positive and lasting relationships with colleagues.
- Establish a welcoming atmosphere in their work experience at Madison Area Technical College.
- Provide opportunities for all employees to experience on-going orientations throughout the first year.
Sample Agenda Topics