Log into your Workday account to make changes to your benefits. We are no longer using paper forms for enrollment or changes.
After certain qualifying events, employees may change their benefit plans. Examples include:
- Change in marital status (marriage, divorce, legal separation, annulment, death, etc.)
- Change in number of dependents (birth, adoption, death, etc.)
- Change in employment status of employee, spouse, or dependent
- Loss or change in insurance coverage
- FMLA leave
- A COBRA-qualifying event
- Eligibility for Medicare or Medicaid
Questions? Contact your HR Generalist or Payroll.
Find procedures to modify your benefits at the Workday Benefits Training Resources page.