After certain qualifying events, employees may change their benefit plans. Examples include:
- Change in marital status (marriage, divorce, legal separation, annulment, death, etc.)
- Change in number of dependents (birth, adoption, death, etc.)
- Change in employment status of employee, spouse, or dependent
- Loss or change in insurance coverage
- FMLA leave
- A COBRA-qualifying event
- Eligibility for Medicare or Medicaid
Contact your HR Generalist or Payroll to make changes to your benefit plans.
Find procedures to modify your benefits at the Workday Benefits Training Resources page.