After certain qualifying events, employees may change their benefit plans. Examples include:
- Change in marital status (marriage, divorce, legal separation, annulment, death, etc.)
- Change in number of dependents (birth, adoption, death, etc.)
- Change in employment status of employee, spouse, or dependent
- Loss or change in insurance coverage
- FMLA leave
- A COBRA-qualifying event
- Eligibility for Medicare or Medicaid
Questions? Contact your HR Generalist or Payroll.
Find procedures to modify your benefits at the Workday Benefits Training Resources page.