Service Requests & Forms

Before proceeding, review the Services A-Z list and the Services-Covered/Not Covered list to determine if your request falls under the Facility Services' umbrella. 

Service Work Request  (online form)

For non-urgent services (examples below), complete the online form above. 

       (carpet replacement, design service assistance, ergonomic assistance, furniture removal/repair/assembly,                glass cleaning, key requests, etc.)

For urgent requests, 24/7, call:  Maintenance (608-246-6020),  or  Custodial (608-246-6030)

To cancel a work request, please email your information to

Email us your comments or suggestions for improvement.

Equipment Disposal Request form
(DOC, 29 KB)

Instructions on the Disposition of College Property Procedure (DOC, 80KB)

Note that equipment over $500 must also include a completed "Request for Transfer or Disposal" form (questions - contact Fixed Assets/Finance).

Request for Transfer or Disposa(XLS, 46 KB)

Procedure and Form for Students Performing Work on College Facility (DOC 32 KB) In collaboration between and among all units and departments of the College. Projects arising from instructional and institutional need can often be completed using supervised student work. The College has a responsibility to make certain all work is completed in a code compliant and safe manner. To this end, a procedure and form have been created.