Providing Personalized Support for Lifestyle Transformations
Group Health Cooperative of South Central Wisconsin (GHC-SCW) now offers free Health & Wellness Coaching for Madison College employees at all campus locations. Meet with your coach in-person at Truax or by phone at any location.
Are you seeking to:
- Improve your health, well-being, or lifestyle?
- Create personal wellness goals?
- Discover your inner motivations?
- Overcome your barriers?
- Monitor your progress?
- Keep yourself accountable?
- Have someone to check-in with?
GHC-SCW Health & Wellness Coaches are trained in wellness, well-being, health behavior change, and motivation. They assist you in defining and working on your health & wellness goals. They partner with you to help you achieve your goals your own way, on your own terms, with your own timeline.
Examples of lifestyle transformations:
- Weight loss or management
- Physical activity
- Eating behaviors
- Stress reduction
- Well-being improvement
- Lifestyle changes to improve health conditions (e.g., diabetes, blood pressure, etc.)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
- Where? The Madison College GHC-SCW Clinic (appointments can be done in-person or by phone).
- Who? Debra Lafler, MA, GHC-SCW Health & Wellness Coach.
- When? Tuesdays between 8am and 2pm, starting on February 4, 2014.
- Fees or billing? There are no fees, bills, or co-pays for this service.
- GHC-SCW Members Only? This is for any Madison College employee, no matter what health plan they have.
- Referral? Referrals are not necessary.
- Length of visits? 30 minutes for the first appointment; 15-30 minutes for follow-ups.
How to schedule an appointment:
Call The Madison College GHC-SCW Clinic at: (608) 441-3220