Note: The International Admission Process should only be used by applicants wanting F-1 or M-1 visa support from Madison College. If you do not need one of these student visas, apply through the domestic admission process.
Application for Associate Degree and Technical Diploma Programs:
APPLY ONLINE NOW!
Application for Certificates ONLY:
- Open the International Admission Application Form (PDF, 898KB). You may need to download a free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader to access this application.
- Type your responses into the appropriate sections. You may save a copy of this application at any time to finish at a later date.
- Submit the completed International Admission Application to the Center for International Education (CIE) in one of the following ways:
- Print a paper copy of the application form and mail it with the additional supporting documentation required to CIE, or
- Email the application as an attachment and immediately mail the additional supporting documentation required to CIE, or
- Fax the application to 001-608-243-4445 and immediately mail the supporting documentation required to CIE.
NOTE: All application documentation must be received by the specified deadline before an admission decision can be made.
*If you wish to have your admission application progress shared with anyone else, please complete and submit a Communication Permission Form to International Admissions.
For any questions on the application process and requirements or for additional advising please email: email@example.com or call 608-243-4108.