Please follow these steps to complete the International Student Admission Appliction form:
- Open the International Admission Application Form (PDF, 898KB). You may need to download a free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader to access this application.
- Type your responses into the appropriate sections. You may save a copy of this application at any time to finish at a later date.
- Submit the completed International Admission Application to the Center for International Education (CIE) in one of the following ways:
- Print a paper copy of the application form and mail it with the additional supporting documentation required to CIE, or
- Email the application as an attachment and immediately mail the additional supporting documentation required to CIE, or
- Fax the application to 001-608-243-4445 and immediately mail the supporting documentation required to CIE.
NOTE: All application documentation must be received by the specified deadline before an admission decision can be made.
For any questions on the application process and requirements or for additional advising please contact the International Student Specialist.