Jump Start Information Sessions
If you are considering coming to Madison College as either a full- or part-time student, attend one of our Jump Start Information Sessions to get started on the enrollment process. Come check out over 140 programs of study, including our accelerated programs and transfer opportunities!
Jump Start Information Sessions are designed for prospective students to provide the following:
- A one-hour overview on admissions, enrollment, financial aid, program prerequisites, career resources and general student services
- A brief informational portion followed by Q&A
- Direct, hands-on assistance from our Academic Advisors
- Optional Truax campus tours following evening and Friday afternoon sessions taking place on the Truax campus
- Optional program-specific add-on sessions for those interested in a particular career area. (See Afternoon/Evening sessions below.)
Pre-registration for these sessions is not required, and sessions are available at various campuses. For more information, email GetStarted@madisoncollege.edu or call (608) 246-6239.
Session Dates, Times and Locations
April & May
- Monday - Thursday; 11:00 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.
- Friday at 11:00 a.m.
- Truax Campus
- Check-in at the front desk in Room D1618 (Student Development Center)
Already have a career area or program in mind? Explore your interest further by staying for the additional presentation (following the main Jump Start session) that is designed to further explore program areas. If you have a program interest in mind you would be well-served to attend an evening session that includes the additional presentation; however, all Jump Start Information Sessions are open to all prospective students, regardless of interest area.
Which School has my program area of interest?
Truax: Main Bldg.
*Key to optional additional program exploration sessions:
- School of Arts and Science programs (e.g. Liberal Arts)
- School of Applied Science, Engineering & Technology AND School of Business and Applied Arts programs
- Nursing programs
- School of Health Education programs