Licensing and Certification Courses
Fill specific needs such as licensing or certification with courses, training and workshops.
- Add some vroom vroom to your life with our very popular Motorcycle Safety Program. Learn safe driving techniques in this course certified by the Motorcycle Safety Foundation and approved by the Wisconsin Department of Transportation.
- Prepare for state electrical exams with specialized training from our School of Applied Science, Engineering & Technology.
- Meet continuing education requirements with classes for firefighters from our Human and Protective Services Center.
- Take certification and recertification courses in sanitation for food service managers through the School of Business and Applied Arts.
- Fulfill Wisconsin statutes requiring new applicants, bartenders and operators to complete training before obtaining beverage licenses; call (608) 258-2450 for information. Our Beverage Server course educates owners, operators and employees of the food and beverage industry on responsible beverage service.
- Request customized business training through our Business, Industry and Community Services (BICS) department.