The next Madison College Challenge will be May 8, 2015.
Congratulations to the 2014 Summit Credit Union grand prize winner!
1st prize: Jason Friedman: The Fit Project, winner of $5000 and guest star in Madison Noteworthy video
1st place winner, judges, and sponsors
Thank you to our 2014 Sponsors
Summit Credit Union - 1st place sponsor at $5,000
American Family Insurance - 2nd place sponsor at $1,500
5 hours of mentorship services to 1st and 2nd place winners
MG & E - 2nd place sponsor at $1,500
Sponsorship to attend the Wisconsin Entrepreneurship Conference
Mae Laatsch - 3rd place sponsor at $1,000
Cleary Building Corp. - 4th place sponsor at $500
Jeff Noble and Jill Huizenga - 5th place sponsors at $250
In Kind Donations:
Prize: Guest Star in "Madison Noteworthy" video web series for grand prize winner. Recipient will be featured as a Noteworthy Honoree in an episode of Madison Noteworthy this spring. This 2-4 minute webisode will highlight their ionnovation while acknowledging their betterment of the community. All production and marketing of this video is included. Value: $1,500
The Source House Printing - free design and printing of 1000 business cards for two finalists
Thank you to the 2014 Judges:
- Scott Hoerth - Summit Credit Union
- Dawn Mortimer - American Family Insurance
- Kyle Nakatsuji - American Family Insurance
- Pam Christensen - MG & E
- Sean Cleary - Cleary Builders
- Inspire individuals to become entrepreneurs
- Connect individuals with Madison College alumni, academic experts, and private industry professionals
- Help create new ventures, new knowledge and skill sets, new attitudes, and new jobs
- Provide a non-traditional source of start-up funding for aspiring entrepreneurs within the Madison College district through a $5000 cash prize micro-investment from the Madison College Foundation
How to Enter the Contest for 2015:
- The Madison College Challenge is open to all students who are enrolled in at least one credit or non-credit class during the Spring 2015 semester and who have successfully completed a business planning class.
- Phase 1 Feasibility Analysis is due in electronic file format using the Feasibility Analysis guidelines provided on March 30th.
- Top Phase 1 Feasibility Analysis submissions are announced on April 6th and invited to prepare complete Business Plans for Phase 2.
- Electronically submit Phase 2 Business plans by April 24th. Top submissions proceed to Phase 3 on April 30th.
- Present Phase 3 Oral Business Plan in person May 8th. Award ceremony to take place May 8, 2015.
For more information, email: email@example.com.