Video Transcript (PDF, 293KB)
Now that you’ve taken control of your FATE, let’s make sure you STAY in control! On this page we’ll help you:
- Manage your budget in school, including your financial aid refund check.
- Manage your student loans while in school and plan for future repayment.
- Stay on track with your academic progress to ensure you maintain your awards and graduate on time!
Check out the following modules and tools to stay on your FATE path:
»FATE 103 Lessons include:
- Standards of Academic Progress (SAP) for financial aid eligibility
- What to do if you're suspended
- How to get reinstated
»FATE 104 (coming soon!) Lessons include:
- How to manage your financial aid refund check
»Life Skills 105 Lessons include:
- Gathering information on your school loans and options for repayment
- Comparing your expected monthly earnings with your estimated monthly payment
- The responsibilities of student borrowers
More on Managing your FATE
Sign up for an account with UW Credit Union