Credit Evaluation

Military Credit

Madison College will grant transfer credit for college-level learning which occurs outside the classroom, including military experience.

How to Request Military Transfer Credit:

  1. Official transcripts with ACE recommendations are required for review. If you have not already submitted your military and/or college transcripts, please submit them with the Transfer Credit Evaluation form.
  2. Complete and submit the Transfer Credit Evaluation Request Form (PDF, 891 KB) along with the above mentioned documentation.
  3. Students receiving Federal GI Bill® Education Benefits are required by the Veterans Administration to submit transcripts of prior college and military experience.
  4. Students who have completed basic training will receive two physical education credits.
  5. Please allow up to 6 weeks for evaluation of transfer credit to be posted to your myMadisonCollege Student Center. 

For additional assistance regarding transfer credit evaluations, search FAQs on askMadisonCollege, email or call the Enrollment Center at (608) 246-6210.