Madison College will grant transfer credit for college-level learning which occurs outside the classroom, including military experience.
How to Request Military Transfer Credit:
- Official transcripts with ACE recommendations are required for review. If you have not already submitted your military and/or college transcripts, please submit them with the Transfer Credit Evaluation form.
- Complete and submit the Transfer Credit Evaluation Request Form (PDF, 891 KB) along with the above mentioned documentation.
- Students receiving Federal GI BillÂ® Education Benefits are required by the Veterans Administration to submit transcripts of prior college and military experience.
- Students who have completed basic training will receive two physical education credits.
- Please allow up to 6 weeks for evaluation of transfer credit to be posted to your myMadisonCollege Student Center.
For additional assistance regarding transfer credit evaluations, search FAQs on askMadisonCollege, email email@example.com or call the Enrollment Center at (608) 246-6210.